Have your next birthday party at the Frisco Train & Toy Store!
We do the setup! We do the cleanup!
Enjoy your birthday festivities in our train themed party room.
Your birthday child and friends will also love our 14 foot train table and multiple play rooms which are open only to your party!
The Frisco Train & Toy Store is located in Valley Park’s historic Frisco Hotel building, originally built as a hotel for the Frisco railroad workers in the 1880s. We are next to the Frisco Caboose park and between 2 railway lines, making this the perfect spot for your young train enthusiast. We are at…
24 Front Street
Valley Park, MO 63088
Party Cost: $229.00 effective Jan 1. 2024 (tax included)
Your party includes:
- 90 minutes in our party rooms (Party Room, Train Table Room, Build-A-Track Room, Wooden Kitchen Playroom, and Wooden Toy Room) ALL available to your party for the entire time
- Up to sixteen children, including the birthday child (adults welcome)
- A party host to run your party game and help with setup
- 15 train-themed invitations
- Place settings for up to 16 children
- Our Steam Engine Piñata Game
- A special Frisco Steam Engine and Birthday Car, personalized by us (train made by Maple Landmark, VermontUSA)
- An “It’s My Birthday” train button
Tues thru Sat: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Party Times (Parties are 90 minutes)
Saturdays – 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm
Sundays – 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm
How to book a party:
- Full payment of party, $229.00 (tax included) is due when party is reserved
- You can pay for your party in the store with cash, check or charge. You may also pay for your party over the phone with a credit card by calling us at 636-529-1660.
- Parties are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We cannot hold your party timeslot until full payment is received.
- A birthday party that needs to be cancelled for any reason will be refunded minus a $70 cancellation fee. This fee will be waved for an unexpected store closure due to circumstances such as severe weather.
- If your time slot needs to be moved, we will make every effort to work with you. We can switch your your party to a different time if one is available. There is a $50 fee to reschedule with less than 2 weeks notice.
How the parties are run:
- You can arrive 10 minutes before your party start time to get settled in and do any set-up you need to do. Your host will help you with your set-up.
- Your party will start in the playrooms on our second floor. Your guests are allowed to play in the play rooms until you feel most of your guests have arrived. The host will then blow the train whistle and have the children line up in the hallway to follow the birthday child to the party room. (Adults will follow!)
- Once in the party room, the children will play the Train Piñata Game.
- After the game, the host will bring the children to the table for cake, or start with lunch and then cake if that is something you have decided to include.
- If you choose to open gifts, the children then sit in a circle for gift opening.
- Your party will spend the remaining time playing in our play rooms.
- When your party time is over, we ask that you gather your guests and party items from the party rooms and move downstairs. This is in consideration to the party that follows yours, and to your party host. We thank you for your assistance with this issue.
- If our store is still open, you and your guests are then welcome to gather downstairs in the store.
Your party will include a Steam Engine Piñata Game run by your party host. We fill a train shaped piñata with candy and provide a Nerf covered bat and brown paper bags for the children to collect the candy. The piñata game is great for children of all ages!
Treat bags are available for $5.00 each. These are train themed bags pre-assembled with a variety of goodies. Items may change and are subject to availability. Please inquire at time of booking about the current offerings. You may pay for your treat bags at the end of your party and return any that were not given out. That way, you only pay for what you use!
Lunch and Food
You may bring a cake and/or lunch, snacks, etc.. You are also welcome to bring a cooler with drinks for your guests. Please note: We do not allow alcoholic beverages in the building at any time. A popular choice is to order pizzas. If you do, please make sure to call your pizza places ahead of time, and have your pizza delivered at your party start time. It will be delivered directly to your party room. Please remember it is your responsibility to pay and tip your delivery drivers. Some of the local pizza places that deliver are:
Pizza Hut: (636) 225-4100
Imo’s: (636) 225-8000
Dominos (636) 825-1919
Cecil Whitaker’s (636) 861-2330
Papa John’s (636) 225-8300
Can I bring decorations and balloons?
Both of our rooms are colorful and fun, but you are more than welcome to bring in your own decorations and balloons. However, we do have ceiling fans in all of our rooms and require that balloons be weighted at all times. If you would like to hand balloons out to children as they leave, please make sure they are outside of the building first.
What kind of candy is used for the piñata?
Because of allergy concerns and the ages of our guests, we have chosen to use the Tootsie Mix candy. This includes Tootsie Rolls in various flavors, Tootsie Pops and Dots candies. If you would like to use your own candy, please inform us ahead of time.
How early can I arrive to set-up my party?
You may arrive 10 minutes ahead of your party start time to set-up your party. Your party hostess will help you with your set-up, as well as take care of the clean-up.
Can my party guests play downstairs before and/or after my party?
Your guests are welcome to come in before or stay after your party to play downstairs in our store if we are still open. The main floor play area closes at 5pm, but the store will be open for purchases until the end of the last party. Please note that we cannot allow any birthday activities (cake, gift opening, etc.) in the store at any time.
What if I have more than one birthday child?
No problem! There is an additional charge of $15.00 for each additional birthday child. This refers to additional children celebrating their birthday, not party guests.
How many people can we invite?
Parties are limited to a maximum of 15 party guests. This number does not include all parents, grandparents, etc. Party guests are children that are of the age to participate in the party game, sit at the cake table and play at the train table. We are sorry, but we cannot allow more than 15 party guests per party, even at an additional fee. Please note that seating is limited for adults attending the party.
Are you handicapped accessible?
The party rooms are located on the second floor. Due to the age and historical nature of the building, they are only accessible by staircase.
What if we don’t want to open presents?
Many people choose not to open presents at their party to save time. We can collect your presents downstairs for easy loading into your vehicle after your party.
Can I tip my party hostess?
Tips are welcome and appreciated.
See more photos of our party rooms in our Facebook photo album.1292